…Packing for the holidays…
” Yay, were going to Anglesea again!” I told myself
The weather will be sunny so I can go surfing at the beach!
I need to take t-shirt, shorts, thongs, runners, undies and socks.
Probably the main things are my bike for riding around, scooter for the skate park in town and my surf board for surfing at da beach.
It is a 1 hour and 30 minutes, so I will take something that i can do if i’m bored.
My favourite chocolate is dark chocolate!
It taste’s a little bitter and smooth in your mouth.
The best place to eat it is on the couch when watching a movie.
I eat it when i’m at my Grandma and Grandpa’s house and when i’m in Anglesea!
My favourite chocolate shop is lindt and I love cadbury!!
- 500g good quality dark chocolate
- 100g marshmallows
- 100g red glace cherries
- 1 cup coconut
- ½ cup pistachios
- ½ cup peanuts
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 2 minutes. Stir for another 2 minutes or until melted.
- Line a tray with baking paper, leaving 2 cm hanging over each end.
- Use scissors to cut marshmallows in half and cherries in half as well.Combine cherries, marshmallows, coconut, Pistachios and peanut in a large bowl. Pour in the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Spoon into tray and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. When set, lift rocky road out of tray on to chopping board and cut as many pieces you want!
Enjoy your Christmas rocky road with ya family!
It was Halloween again and I was going trick or treating with my friend. We were having a great time freaking people out, and getting lollies, until we got to the scariest house in the neighbourhood.
There was cob webs and jack `o lanterns, we went in through the cob webs and over the jack `o lanterns. We came to the door but we saw a person in a black cloak we raced home but we got caught in the cob webs the person was getting closer we had no time. I remembered I had a scissors so I cut us out and ran!
Christmas chocolate mint ice cream sandwich:
- chocolate biscuits
- 2 litres of mint choc chip ice cream
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1 bottle of ice magic
- Lay 12 chocolate cookies out with the flat side facing up. Match them with similar sized chocolate cookies and place them facing up too.Scoop a spoonful of chocolate mint ice cream onto 12 of the cookies
- Place the leftover cookies on top.
- Press the cookies together slightly so that the ice cream comes right up to the edges.Press the cookies together slightly so that the ice cream comes right up to the edges.
- Press the ice cream sandwiches into the sprinkles so all f the sides are covered.
- Drizzle over the white chocolate Ice Magic.
- Serve straight away so it doesn’t melt.
Cookie Dough Truffles:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3/4 cup dark choc chips/ Milk choc chip
- 2 cups dark chocolate melts/ Milk Chocolate melts
- Beat the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add vanilla. Add flour until combined. Stir through choc chips.
- Roll up 24 balls. Freeze for one hour.
- Place chocolate melts in to a saucepan of simmering water. ( put a saucepan on the bottom with water then a bowl on top full of chocolate melts.) Stir until melted.
- Dip frozen cookie dough in to the melted chocolate. Place on a rack to set.
ENJOY YOUR DELICIOUS COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES!!!
… As The Door Slammed, I Knew…
” RUN ” my friend Emily said
” Hurry before the monkeys get to my house” I explained
We were racing home because these crazy monkeys escaped from the zoo.
We raced for the door. AS THE DOOR SLAMMED, I KNEW
we were to late the monkeys made it before us!
” NOOOOOO, my house, now were are we supposed to go?” I moaned
” What about my farm?” Emily asked
” ok, but only for a few days, I might have to use my money to make house” I said
Secretly I was hiding, that I have 12 million dollars, but for now it was a secret.